Objective of Scholarship
The Scheme to grant scholarships to the children of workers covered under the Beedi Workers‟ Welfare Fund Act,1976,the Limestone & Dolomite Mines Labour Welfare Fund Act,1972,the Iron Ore Mines, Manganese Ore Mines & Chrome Ore Mines Labour Welfare Fund Act,1976,,and the Cine Workers Welfare Fund Act,1981
- The parents of the students should be a beedi worker or a mine worker in Iron Ore/Manganese Ore/Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone/Limestone/Dolomite or Mica Mines or a cine worker for six months at least. This would also include Contract Labourers.
- Total income of both the parents of the students from all sources should not exceed Rs.10,000/- p.m. including all allowances.
- Students, who after passing one stage of education/professional course are, studying in the same stage of education, but in a different subject or different professional course shall not be eligible.
- Student who receives scholarship or stipend from any other sources will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- For more details students can check the guidelines on the official website.