LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition
LPU launched LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition to augment the same spirit of previous Editions of LPUNEST Study Grant i.e. ‘1st and 2nd Edition’. LPU has provided study grant worth Rs.8+ Crore to deserving students. Students can get a Study Grant of upto Rs. 1 lac to study at premier education institutions like IITs/ NITs/ NLUs/ IHMs/ NIDs/ IITs( DoD/ IDC)/ IIITDM/ NIFTs OR Scholarship upto Rs.6 Lac on taking admission in LPU, by qualifying LPUNEST-2021.
All International Applicants are required to satisfy one of the following English language requirements irrespective of the programme in which they are seeking admissions i.e. if an applicant is seeking admission in a programme where English is not prescribed as a compulsory course in the Eligibility condition; even then he/she has to satisfy one of the following English Language Requirement:-
- Applicant must have passed English course in 10th or higher examination.
- Applicant has done his/her education (eligibility qualification or higher) in some university/school where English has been the instruction of language. In such cases, the applicant has to provide proof of the same from the University/School or have to provide a document that is available on the official website of the University/school.
- IELTS BAND of 5.5
- TOEFL (ICBT) score of 70 or equivalent in any of the TOEFL format.
- Certificate for Proficiency in English Language (minimum 3 months duration).
- The language of instructions in the university is English and it is recommended that all international students applying for admission in the regular programme should be proficient in the English Language (strong reading, writing, speaking and understanding of English Language). University will not be responsible for any problem faced by the student in class due to lack of proficiency in the English Language. No relaxation in the exam or any other component of the evaluation of the university will be provided in such cases. In case the University apprises that the student is not proficient in English, the student might be asked to join the English Language Program concurrently with the regular program. The University can also change his enrolled program and put him in any other program deemed appropriate for him by the University.
- If the degree/ transcript/ certificate of a candidate does not clearly specify the grade/ percentage obtained by the applicant in the qualifying exam then to find the equivalent percentage from a given transcript/DMC, the method as prescribed in Prospectus Part – C under the head “General Admissions Guidelines” shall be used.