LPUNEST Studygrant 4th Edition result declared
Result for LPUNEST Studygrant 4th Edition has been declared. Details of the award ceremony will be communicated shortly. Candidates who are eligible to get studygrant can check their result at https://lpu.in/studygrant.
University Student Grievance Redressal Committees (USGRC)
Objective: Students having grievance which are not resolved at school or institutional level can approach to the University level Grievance Redressal Committee (USGRC).
Any aggrieved student may submit his/her complaint/grievance online using Relationship Management System to the Division of Student Relationship or appear in person to submit the hard copy.
Office Location: Block 32, Room Number 100
Committee Structure w.e.f 25th June 2021
|Dr. Sanjay Modi||Pro Vice Chancellor||Pro-Vice Chancellor and Executive Dean shall serve as chairperson of this committee. Presence of any one of the Chairperson will be required to initiate the proceedings of the committee.|
|Dr. Lovi Raj Gupta||Pro Vice Chancellor|
|Dr. Monica Gulati||Executive Dean|
|Mr. Navdeep Singh||Sr. Dean||Member (Dean of Students Welfare or equivalent member)|
|Dr. Kailash Chandra Juglan||Professor & Head of School||Member, VC Nominee|
|Dr. Gaurav Sethi||Professor||Member, VC Nominee|
|Dr. Gurpreet Singh Phull||Professor||Member, VC Nominee|
|Dr. Ramesh Kumar Sadawarti||Professor & Head of School||Member, VC Nominee|
|Dr. Vishal Sareen||Professor||Member|
|Dr. Vandana Kalsi||Professor||Member|
|Dr. Vijay Kumar||Professor||Member|
|Amit Kumar||Student, B.Tech CSE||Special Invitee|
Procedure for addressal of Grievance:
- For online submission of the complaint, students can use the following path: UMS Navigation --> Relationship Management System--> Log Request or submit in the hard copy form at 32-100.
- On receipt of a complaint, the USGRC will either resolve it online or if required fix a date for hearing the complaint.
- An aggrieved student may appear either in person or authorize a representative to present the case.
- The committee will try to address the received grievances within 15 days.
- The resolution/decision of the committee shall be informed to the concerned student online (Relationship Management System/My Messages in the UMS/Letter).
- For any further queries, students can contact the helpline 01824-520099.