LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition
LPU launched LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition to augment the same spirit of previous Editions of LPUNEST Study Grant i.e. ‘1st and 2nd Edition’. LPU has provided study grant worth Rs.8+ Crore to deserving students. Students can get a Study Grant of upto Rs. 1 lac to study at premier education institutions like IITs/ NITs/ NLUs/ IHMs/ NIDs/ IITs( DoD/ IDC)/ IIITDM/ NIFTs OR Scholarship upto Rs.6 Lac on taking admission in LPU, by qualifying LPUNEST-2021.
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- UGC ( Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of sexual harassment of Women employees and students in Higher Educational Institutions ) Regulations, 2015
- Handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace issued by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India
- Composition of Internal Complaints Committee against Sexual harassment
- "Sexual Harassment Complaint Registration: - [email protected]
- Anti Sexual Harrasment Policy
Admissions for 2017-2018 are closed, except for the following
Disciplines / Departments
Important Information - LPU Admissions 2020 Update.
Lovely Professional University is closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As the condition
continues to change rapidly, our top precedence remains the safety and well-being of our community.
We are planning for several contingency scenarios in order to restrict the physical contact with
individuals on campus and visitors from outside in order to support the mission of Indian government
to stop the potential transmission of the COVID-19.
To support prospective students (candidates) to apply for admissions in different programmes by offering online/remote admission process during the COVID-19 pandemic national lockdown period, the following arrangements have been introduced:
For B.Tech. Admissions:
- Last date to apply has been extended from 31st March, 2020 to 20th April, 2020. Click here to apply
- LPUNEST Test Dates will be informed as and when Government announces JEE Mains schedule in order to provide candidates with clash free schedule. University is also evaluating the options to offer Online proctored LPUNEST remotely.
- Two Schedules of Counselling will be conducted (both online):
- Regular Schedule of Counselling – After the conduct of LPUNEST exam which is dependent upon Government decision on lockdown due to Covid-19.
- Special Schedule of Counseling – Before the conduct of LPUNEST exam, for all those candidates who already have JEE Mains or LPUNEST score (exams conducted in January 2020).
- Special Schedule of Counselling will be conducted online only as per the dates mentioned below:
|Result / Rank declaration||22nd April, 2020|
|Filling of Seat Preference (Online)||22nd April, 2020 to 24th April, 2020|
|Allotment letter (Online)||25th April, 2020|
|Fee Deposit & Admissions (Online)||25th April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020|
- This Special Schedule of counselling will help the students with existing score of JEE (Mains) or LPUNEST to confirm their admission and they need not to appear for LPUNEST exam again.
- Regular Schedule of counsellingmay be conducted only on the basis of LPUNEST exam and not on the basis of JEE (Mains) score so all candidates having JEE Mains (Jan Schedule) score are advised not to wait for Regular Schedule of counselling and try to confirm the admission through Special Schedule of counselling.
- Applicants who do not have LPUNEST score or JEE (Mains) score because they did not appear for exams in January / February shall apply on or before 20th April, 2020. The schedule of LPUNEST exam and counselling / admission process will be informed later.
- Candidates participating in Special Counselling schedule (as per Table mentioned above), if interested, may appear for LPUNEST to improve their score for Scholarship and/or participate in Regular Schedule of counselling again for changing / improving the allotted branch.
- The ranks declared in Special Counselling schedule will not be used for LPUNEST Study Grant.
For MBA Admissions:
- Last date to apply has been extended till 20th April, 2020. Click here to apply
- University has decided to conduct remote video Interviews for admission in MBA during the national lockdown period due to Covid-19. LPUNEST will now be conducted for scholarship only.
|Interview Scheduling||8th April, 2020 – 20th April, 2020|
|Interview Conduct||10th April, 2020 - 23rd April, 2020|
|Interview Result||25th April, 2020|
|Admission||25th April, 2020 - 30th April, 2020|
- Considering the current COVID-19 Pandemic situation, University has also decided to extend the Last date of MBA Admissions for January applicants till 30th April, 2020.
For All other Programmes:Admissions are open for all other programmes in the online mode. LPUNEST will be conducted for scholarship only. Click here to proceed with admission
For Ph.D. Programme:
- LPUNEST and subsequent interview will be conducted as per schedule communicated earlier.
- Slot booking for exam will be open from 15 April 2020 onwards. Click here to apply
Toll Free: 1800-102-4057
The University has been closely monitoring the recent global developments regarding the threats posed by COVID-19 also known as novel corona virus. It is putting in best possible efforts towards adopting the necessary preventive measures as per the communications received from Department of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD). In alignment with the directives issued by the Punjab Government, all classes in the University shall remain suspended till March 31st, 2020. However, during this period the University shall transit from in-person teaching to online/remote academic connect. In this regard the following guidelines should be adhered to by the students:-
- Students should download and install the “LPU Live” App for online/remote academic connect (the details in this regard have been updated on UMS). The students shall continue their studies through the “LPU Live” App and LPU-UMS.
- The University shall remain functional and faculty/staff shall be available during the working hours for all kinds of academic support required by the students.
- Incase students opt to undertake any personal domestic travel; it is advised that all necessary precautionary measures and hygiene advisories should be followed.
- International travel by the students is strongly discouraged.
- Students should avoid participation in large gatherings or venturing out to crowded places.
- All University events scheduled till March 31st, 2020 stand postponed till further notice.
- There shall be no changes in the Academic Calendar of the current term.
LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition
Admission- 2021 Live Video Counselling
Interact with expert Admission Counsellors through live video counselling for career guidance to discover one's best-suited programme/ stream from 10 am to 6 pm on all working days except for Sundays.
The photographs of the students, who attended the 10th Convocation are attached under the following links. Students can download the photographs based on the line number allocated to them, for the ceremony.