LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition
Hon’ble Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ visited Lovely Professional University (LPU) on 6th November, 2019 and distributed LPU’s Study Grant of Rs. 4.1 Crore to 295 meritorious students of the country. The focus of ‘LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition’ is to further establish its commitment towards rewarding deserving and meritorious students.
To be a premier academic institution, recognized internationally for its contribution to industry and society through excellence in teaching, learning, research, internationalization, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- To transform education through academic rigour, practical orientation and outcome based teaching.
- To develop and implement a relationship of cooperation between industry and academia.
- To undertake impactful research addressing local, national and global challenges.
- To prepare graduates to be lifelong learners with strong analytical and leadership skills.
- To develop global professionals and entrepreneurs with innovative spirit, tolerance and desire to make a difference to the society.