UGC Recognition and Other Approvals
LPU is duly recognized by UGC and other Apex Bodies and has memberships and accreditations of various national and International bodies and associations.
- Transport facility is allotted on annual basis for students admitted for regular programme for the duration of regular academic session.
- All rights of permission to avail the transport facility are reserved with the University and can be denied to any student. No student shall be entitled to claim this facility as a matter of right.
- Transport facility will be allotted on First Come First Serve basis.
- Routes and pick up points are indicative and are subject to change from time to time.
- Transport facility will be provided till the end of the regular academic session including regular exams. It is generally not provided after end of academic session for any purpose like summer school/reappear examination/ make up examination/PEP classes etc. However in case Transport facility is provided by the University after the end of regular academic session for any purpose like summer school/reappear examination/ make up examination/PEP classes etc., additional proportionate transport fee will have to be paid by the student as prescribed by the University.
- Normally timings for University Bus to arrive at the University Campus will be 8:45 a.m. and departure at 5:30 p.m, unless otherwise announced by the University.
- The time table of the student may change in between or after every semester also, but the timing of the University Transport will be same as specified above. No application for refund for transport facility will be entertained after last date of admission on these grounds.
- Transport fee as mentioned below is for the academic session 2013-2014 and it is subject to change for successive sessions.
|Bus Routes and Charges
Conditions for availing Transport Facility
- In case transport facility is availed for the full academic session and if due to any reason the student leave/withdraw this facility during the academic session, the student shall have no claim for refund of fee and other charges already paid or otherwise, whatsoever against the University after the last date of refund as prescribed under the head ‘Refund Policy for Indian Applicants’ of Part-C. Fee and other charges, including advance and security, paid by the candidate shall stand forfeited and the candidate shall further be liable to pay the fee and other charges for remaining/ entire year.
- The University can provide transport facility, at its own or through other arrangement, as deem fit. iii. Student will not be entitled to claim transport facility as a matter of right.
- Student should board the transport vehicle from the assigned boarding point/location only.
- The University will have the full authority for the inspection of the transport vehicle or any personal belongings of the student during transit or otherwise in or outside the University at any time.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw or to change the transport vehicle allotted and various provisions and facilities in the vehicle from time to time, as deem appropriate by the University.
- The student should carry the transport identity card all the time while being in the transport vehicle and shall be liable to produce the same as and when the concerned authorities ask for and the defaulter in this regard will be liable to pay the fine as imposed by the University.
- The University will not be liable for any damage, loss, accident or mishappening caused to the students or their belongings while being in the transport vehicle or otherwise.
- In case the University is not able to arrange for transport facility for specific period due to any reason whatsoever, student shall make their own arrangements for the transport facility at their own cost; and shall not be entitled to claim any compensation from the University.
- The student will be liable to pay the transport fee for the industrial visits, tours, bridge courses/ subjects, workshops, practical, training, placement visits or for visiting such other place/events as may be specified by the University from time to time, in addition to the transport fee for the academic session(s), as and if prescribed.
- In case it is found at any time that the student is subject to be declared ineligible for appearing in any examination due to shortage of attendance in a particular term after due consideration of all the classes to be conducted for that term or in case detained at any time on account of disciplinary misconduct or any other reason whatsoever, the student will be liable to leave this facility as and when directed by the University. Allotment of transport facility in the next term/semester shall be solely at the discretion of the University.
- The transport fee and related charges are subject to revision from time to time as decided by the University.
- The student will be liable to pay for any damage caused to the transport vehicle therein either alone or jointly with others and shall also be subject to face disciplinary action(s) as decided by the University
Vehicle Parking Facility
- Vehicle parking facility may be availed by Day Scholars as well as resident/ students.
- Students interested in availing this facility need to get their vehicle(s) (2 wheeler and/ or 4 wheeler) registered by filling a prescribed form, after paying the registration fee of R 250/- (for 2 wheelers) and R 500/- (for 4 wheelers) before they bring their vehicles to the University Campus.
- Vehicle Parking Charges
- For day scholars (facility to bring the vehicle in the morning and park till the evening) -Nil-
- For students availing residential facility (2 wheelers) -Nil-
- For students availing residential facility with overnight parking (4 wheelers) 5000/- (annual)
- The parking place (unpaved parking) will be at some distance from the allotted residential accommodation and/ or academic block.
- The University bears no responsibility for the loss/ damage/ theft of the vehicle, accessories and any material in the vehicle.
- At all time, the speed limit, as specified by the University, needs to be followed in letter and spirit.
- In case of 2 wheelers, the driver as well as the pillion rider needs to wear the helmet.
- Tripling and other acts forbidden under Motor Vehicles Act , 1988 and/ or other relevant laws and regulations in force are not allowed.
- All vehicles brought inside the University Campus should have Insurance paper, RC, Driving License, Pollution Certificate and other relevant documents as required / prescribed under Motor Vehicles Act , 1988 and other relevant laws and regulations in force.
- Vehicle Parking fee is for the academic session 2013-14 and is subject to change for successive session.