Professional/ Industry Certifications and Innovative Courses
Professional/ industry certifications and Innovative courses as per industry requirements are integral part of the curriculum in B.Tech. (Hons.) CSE with specialization in Full Stack Software Development. Indicative list of Certifications for Full Stack Software Development:
- CodeChef Certified Data Structure & Algorithms Programme (Foundation)
- CodeChef Certified Data Structure & Algorithms Programme (Advanced)
To encourage and support students in entrepreneurship and research activities, various types of seed money funding’s are granted.
- Seed fund to Design a Software/ Mobile application (Rs. 20,000 per student): Every student will be required to design a programme/ software/mobile app and run the same commercially through a course which will be evaluated on the basis of profit made, creativity and innovation etc.
- Startup/ Entrepreneurial Venture Seed Fund: Students individually or in a group can pitch their ideas, get quality feedback & mentorship from experts and a chance to win seed money of Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs per project to start, run and grow their early-stage startup ideas along with their B.Tech. The performance of the startup will be evaluated periodically.
Innovation/ Research Seed Grant: Rs. 10000/- (maximum) will be provided for avenues for innovations depending upon the quality of proposal submitted by the students and approval of Mentor/ HOD. Some examples of activities are:
- Research projects
Courses by Foreign Faculty/ Industry Experts
Industry experts will be delivering 40% of courses to students in blended mode (live online/ offline) to constantly upgrade the learning experience to make education relevant in today’s corporate world. The foreign faculties will also deliver 3-4 courses in online mode focusing on global industry trends and exposure.
Competitions/ Bootcamps/ Codefests
Well structured and short term, intense training sessions designed to prepare students for the practical reality of computer science and engineering applications through bootcamps. Bootcamps also helps in acquiring skills needed for placements in top companies and rapidly growing start-ups. Students will be required to participate in various national and international competitions like Codefests.
Bootcamps and performance in competitions may result in curriculum credits.
Option to go to partner universities in different countries on exchange programmes for a term or other duration as available/ offered from time to time.
Click here to view our International Tie Ups.
Industry - Live Projects
Improving employability skills to match the industry expectations. Live projects play a vital role in enhancing the overall skill set of students with respect to improving their employability skills to match the industry expectations. 03-04 guided projects projects with industry (on- campus or off-campus)
Industry – Mentors
Industry mentor are associated with students for professional guidance and learning the ways of industry. University may provide industry mentor to each student for professional guidance. The program offers students an opportunity to learn about the way industry operates under the guidance of professionals.
Industry- Attachment/ Internship*
Multiple internship/ attachment opportunities in the industry. Students are provided with multiple internship/ attachment opportunities in the industry.
- 4 to 6 weeks after 2nd year
- 4 to 6 months internship in 4th year
Induction Programme (1 week)
To orient students with the B.Tech. (Hons.) CSE with specialization in Full Stack Software Development, one-week induction programme will be conducted with focus on experiential learning activities, industry interaction, team building activities and pre- term on conceptual clarity and road map ahead.
*Cost to be borne by the student