All the students are advised to bring the following documents (both the original and the copy) at the time of Reporting at the University Campus:
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Character/School Leaving/Transfer Document
- Entrance Test Rank/Score Card
- Three passport size photographs of the student
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Cards of the student and his/her parents
- Self-Attested anti-ragging affidavit signed by both the student and his/her parents
- Income Affidavit
Certificates required to be submitted (if applicable)
- Defence document for scholarship/eligibility
- Domicile Certificate (JK Migrant, North-East Applicant)
- Gap Certificate
- Interview Result [For all MBA and M.A.(Eng) students]
- Medical Certificates (For Physical Edu. Programmes)
- Migration Certificates (For Part Time Programmes)
- No Objection Certificates (For Ph.D Part Time)
- PCI Undertaking (For M.Pharm. Programmes)
- Reserved Category Certificate
For all international students (Additional Certificates)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of visa
- Issue and expiry date of the student visa
- FRRO/Police Verification
- Health Insurance
- Offer Letter
- Acceptance Letter
The university provides bed, almirah, study table, chair, cooler or AC (as opted) in the hostel rooms. A student does not have to carry these while coming here. Items of daily need are available for purchase from stores like WH Smith and other general stores located within the university.
A list of items you will need is given below:
- Laptop/Phones or other electronics
- Bed Sheets
- Top Sheet/Light Blanket
- Mattress Cover
- Bucket, Mug and other Toiletries
- Dress/Clothing (Summer, Winter)
- Footwear (Formal shoes, Slippers and Sports shoes)
- Sewing Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Sports Kit
- Ethnic clothes
A student can get all the above mentioned items at in-house stores like WH Smith and other general stores in the university.
- Here the winter season starts around October or November. So the warm material (blankets, quilts, woollens, etc) must be brought accordingly.
- If a student needs to carry certain medicines, he/she should have the prescription of a doctor for that medicine for reference.
- Students are advised to bring at least one ethnic/traditional dress and jewellery peculiar to their culture along with them as these will be needed for their participation in the cultural functions and other activities that are organized in the university from time to time.
What not to bring?
Please do not bring these items as their use is prohibited in the university
- Refrigerator (only permitted in the apartments)
- Washing Machine
- Immersion Rod
- Induction Plate (only permitted in the apartments)
- Electric Cooker
Weather specific needs
||Types of clothes
||Hot & Dry
||Cotton Clothes etc
||Hot & Humid
||Cotton Clothes etc.
||Cold & Dry
||Blankets, Quilts, Woollens, Warmers, Cardigans, Long Coats, Jackets, Socks and Shoes etc.
- In Punjab, winters start around October or November. Therefore, please bring blankets, quilts, woolens, etc.
- Students are advised to bring at least one ethnic/traditional dress and jewellery specific to their culture along as these can be used when they participate in the cultural functions and other activities that are organized by the University from time to time.