Want to start your own?Start the process and become a pioneer on campus!
- To support intellectual environment of university with disciplined terms for the enhancement of individual personality in pursuance for the true knowledge.
- Organization must have support from the teacher, members of the administrative staff and other University Officials.
- Collaborative efforts for society development will help an organization to grow harmoniously.
- Organization must not engage in any sort of political, semi-political, religious activities that could harm the moral values, cultural ethic and the reputation of the University.
- Objective should not humiliate other community / individual or group on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, disability, handicap, age, cast, creed, gender and religion or promotes controversial agenda.
- Organization must not provide services against the code of conduct and discipline prescribed for the students of the University.
- It is necessary that student Organization must be mentored by a faculty/staff members who will act as “Facilitator” for the organization. “Facilitator” must not below the rank of Lecturer or equivalent to be nominated as the Facilitator for the Student Organization.
- Promoter: Students from 2nd year and having CGPA at least 7.0 can act as a promoter and can promote only one organization in a year.
- Organization Members: Students from 2nd year onwards can become the members of more than one organization but can be a part of organization Board for only one Student Organization.
- Note: No membership fee will be charged to students joining an Organization. However, members may be asked for contribution during the fundraising for some particular event. The mechanism for fundraising, if applicable, should be mentioned in the constitution along with the necessary norms.
For Final Step
- Download and fill the Annexure I, II from UMS
Division of Student Affairs→
Student Organization Cell→
Student Organization Manual
- Submit the dully filled form to the office of Student Organization Cell.