LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition
Hon’ble Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ visited Lovely Professional University (LPU) on 6th November, 2019 and distributed LPU’s Study Grant of Rs. 4.1 Crore to 295 meritorious students of the country. The focus of ‘LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition’ is to further establish its commitment towards rewarding deserving and meritorious students.
A dual degree offers many distinct academic, professional, cost and time benefits, making it possible for students to diversify or specialise depending upon their desire.
In other words, you could build a career in either field or you could use your interdisciplinary knowledge and insight to create a niche career path for yourself.
Highlights of the programmes include:
- Assured fee structure i.e. fee for higher degree will be
- same as in the year of admissions in lower degree/diploma without scholarship
- Same as in the year of getting promoted to higher degree with scholarship
- Two degrees/diplomas, each with separate CGPAs, will be awarded separately. Each degree will be recognised as separate and equivalent to the corresponding degree.
- You have two options in hand:
- To exit on completion of the lower degree
- Continue doing higher degree. (You will be asked in the final or penultimate year of lower degree/diploma to exercise your option)
- A dual degree aims for a better comprehension of your chosen subject of study. It may combine more than one subject, mostly in a horizontal spread, without compromising on intensity of the course and the credits.
- Your continued association with the environment (Department, Faculty, Library, Labs, and Policies) requires no relocation and readjustments.