Innovative Industry –oriented courses and Professional Certifications
Profession oriented courses with multiple projects and industry recognized courses and certifications to validate student’s skills and experience.
- Illustrative Specialization Area:
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) –Institute of Management Accountants, USA^
- Accounting and Finance Professional –KPMG
- Digital Marketing -Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland
- Business Analytics –WileyNXT
- Certificate in HR –SHRM, USA
- Technology/ Software-oriented Courses:
- Spreadsheet Modelling and Analysis
- Workshop on Data Management
- SEO and Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital HR Transformation
- Business Intelligence And Data Visualization: Tableau
- Application of Business Analytics: Python
- Business Transformation Using AI & Analytics
^Completion certificate will be given to all students however students will have to appear for professional certifications separately and bear cost of the same in case of CMA and ACCA only.
To encourage and support students in entrepreneurship and research activities, various types of seed money funding’s are granted.
- Upto Rs. 10,000/- per student as an Investment Seed Grant for for trading in stocks.
- Rs. 1 lakhs to Rs. 3 lakhs per project for StartUp/ Entrepreneurial Venture.
- Upto Rs. 5000/- Seed Grant for Innovation/ Research activities.
Course Delivery by Industry Experts and Foreign Faculty
Industry Experts and Foreign Faculties will be delivering some courses to students in online/ blended mode (Live Online/ Offline) to constantly upgrade the learning experience.
International Visit/ International Exchange
- 3 - 5 days International Visit to Singapore/ Dubai or any other similar country.
- Cost of air travel, stay, airport transfer in host country to be part of fee.
- Visa fee and food cost etc. will have to be borne by the students.
- International Exchange option to go to partner universities in different countries as available/ offered from time to time.
Click here to view our International Tie Ups.
Well-structured short term, intense training sessions designed to prepare students to participate in Business Competitions to test their mettle against other top management students at national/ international level. Competitions play a crucial role in inspiring students to achieve and excel. Competitions acts a platform for students to gain confidence and experience, and showcase their skills.Various types of students competitions are organized regularly. For Example:
- Case Study Competitions
- Ideations based competitions
- Quiz Competitions
Industry – Live Projects/ Mentorship/ Internship*
Learning Beyond the Classroom is focused by providing the Live projects opportunity to students. University will also provide Industry mentor to each student for professional guidance. This programme offers students an opportunity to learn about the way business is practiced, under the guidance of senior executives.
- On-campus or Off-campus projects like: Community project/ Research project/ Company based project
- Students are provided 4 - 6 weeks of internship/ attachment opportunities in the industry.
Cutting Edge Simulations
To expose students to the realistic business scenarios and to develop critical decision making skills, business simulations are used extensively. The Simulations are used during the course. In total 2-4 simulations are being offered to students.
Opportunity to interact closely with Industry through Field visits to different companies across various sectors like Financial Institutions, Consultancy firms, Manufacturing companies etc.
Induction Programme (1 week)
To orient students with the B.Com. (Hons.), one-week induction programme will be conducted with focus on Experiential activities, interactions with Industry experts and pre-term for courses like Accounting, Statistics, Economics etc. to bring all students at the same level.
*Cost to be borne by the student
Click here to know about the Comparative Analysis of Regular B.COM and B.COM (Hons.) Programme.