Admission- 2021 Live Video Counselling (One to One Interaction)
Interact with expert Admission Counsellors through live video counselling for career guidance to discover one's best-suited programme/ stream from 10 am to 6 pm on all working days except for Sundays.
- Walled campus with authorized contactless entry and exit by following the Govt. norms of social distancing and sanitization. Social Distancing will be observed in the academic blocks followed by wearing of masks, sanitization.
- Temperature and other checks at entrance points of the university.
- All the members of faculty and staff are required to follow the COVID-19 related policies and requirements as stated by State/ Central Government.
- Regular Cleaning & Disinfecting of workspace.
- Restrictive entry in the campus for all outsiders.
- 24X7 medical and health support through in-house Campus Hospital.
- Work from home option given to members having any health concerns.
Additional measures include:
Uni Hospital situated at the heart of the campus is fully equipped to take care of the medical needs of the staff and students and is operational 24x7 with following facilities to manage all sort of medical emergencies.
- 25 bedded hospital staffed with well qualified doctors, nurses and lab technicians.
- Full time qualified doctors including a general physician, pathologist, ophthalmologist, dentist along with a physician from traditional Ayurvedic system of medicine.
- Visiting specialists once a week for providing specialty clinics.
- Tie up with Twenty-five hospitals for referral cases requiring specialized medical intervention.
- Equipped to provide various services such as handling emergencies, minor surgeries at Uni Hospital
- 24X7 Chemist shop where medicines are available at subsidized rates.
- Qualified psychologists available for counseling.
- Physiotherapy OPD available with experts for handling cardiovascular, neurological, orthopedic, sports and pediatric physiotherapy. Specialized labs have been set up including Electro diagnostic and Electro therapeutic modalities, Orthopedics and Sports Rehab, Neurological Rehab, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and Pediatrics Rehab.
- Regular health and counseling sessions are conducted in hostels and classrooms to enhance heath awareness, personal hygiene and emotional strength by both internal and external experts. Checkup camps are regularly held for students, staff on the campus as well as in the referral hospitals.
INITIATIVES IN RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES: To ensure the safety of students who would be residing in hostels, university has planned following initiatives:
- Regular Thermal scans for every individual entering the hostel premises.
- Respiratory Masks to be worn by everyone at the time of leaving the room.
- Sanitization of hostel rooms and other infrastructure facilities like common rooms etc. including play areas as per govt. norms
- Timing of consuming food in the Hostel mess to be staggered to ensure social distancing norms.
- Option of packed food and room service is also being explored.