LPU Summer School -2017, a flagship programme of a leading University of India, invites applications from X, XI, XII, Diploma and XII passout students.
For more information click here to download the Brochure.
For any query contact +919888121794
Term Exchange Programmes
LPU offers Study Abroad Programme that allows the students to experience the international study culture well under the framework of a different educational system abroad. Under this programme, the students study a part of the programme in a university(partner university) in a different country and earn the academic credits from that university. This programme is of a short duration ranging from 6 months to a year in different countries.
Benefits of Study Abroad Programme:
- Education in World Culture - Studying abroad allows the students to immerse themselves in an environment filled with new customs and an entirely different culture that is completely unique to their host country. In this setting, students will be able to acquire knowledge in both the classroom and the world outside.
- Academic Credits - It helps to earn upper division credits in the major field or some of the core or general education from the partner university where a student studies under the Study Abroad Programme.
- Language Acquisition - It helps to acquire knowledge of foreign language and help in personal growth. Also many companies require a second language and foreign languages add value to ones resume.
- Practical Experience – Study abroad gives a lot of practical exposure and experience to the students as they get to learn and settle in a completely different environment away from their home.
- Resume Building - International experience is ranked high among many employers as a critical asset for prospective employees. Study abroad makes one resourceful, adventurous, internationally minded, and diverse.
- Experience of a lifetime – Under this programme as a student gets to experience a completely different environment and makes friends in a new place, learns about the different cultures and customs. The experience that a student goes through becomes a life time experience.