The students/guardians can deposit the pending fees of those students who have already taken admission (either online or at university offices) and have not deposited their full payment at that time. Pending Payments can be made in either of the two available modes:
- Online Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode of Payment
Online Mode of Payment:
This is the University's preferred payment option and must be used when making payment by Net Banking/Credit card /Debit cards (all major cards accepted).
In case the applicant opts to deposit the payment through online mode, then the applicant will have to login using AID/Online ID (generated after filling the admission form) and Password (default password is DOB in mmddyyyy of the applicant).
- 1.10 % + service Tax will be charged for each Transaction in case of Credit/Debit Card Payment for Tuition Fee and/or Hostel/Transport Fee
- Rs. 17 will be charged for each Transaction in case of Net Banking
- In case you have account in PNB or OBC bank, you can transfer the payment directly in University account and No Transaction charges will be applicable.
If there is any change in Bank Charges levied by Bank as per RBI instructions, it will be additionally paid by the students.
Click Here to Pay your Fee Online
Offline Mode of Payment:
Demand Draft / Pay Order
- Option - I: Cash Deposit at Bank in University Account
You can deposit the fee in the bank account of the university. Following details can be used to deposit the fee:
- Option- II: Cash Deposit at the University Campus.
Fee can also be paid in cash at the university account office on campus.
- Option - III: Demand Draft / Pay Order
An applicant can submit the Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of the Lovely Faculty in which he/she has taken admission and payable at Jalandhar and must have applicant’s name, computer generated AID.
For example if a student has taken admission in B.Tech then the Demand Draft/Pay order in favour of “LOVELY FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES
” payable at JALANDHAR
The Demand Draft or Pay Order can be submitted personally at the University Campus or at designated Camp Offices of the University or can also be sent by post to the University at the following address:
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1),
Punjab (INDIA) - 144411
Important Note in case of
- Bank to Bank e-Transfer
- e- Transfer using Credit Card
- Cash Deposit at Bank in University Account
An Applicant shall follow the following process:
In case of any query contact:
- Step - I Amount is to be deposited in the account number of the concerned Faculty of the University.
- Step - II After depositing the full/part payment in the bank, candidate shall fill the Fee Intimation Slip below link. Click Here
Ph. Number: +91- 9501110418, +91 1824 444588