|The Payments can be made in either of the two available modes:
- Option - I: Bank to Bank E-Transfer(Net Banking)
- Option - II: E-transfer using Credit Card/Debit Card
Incase the applicant opts to deposit the payment later, then the applicant will have to login using AID (generated after filling the admission form) and Password (default password is DOB in mmddyyyy of the applicant).
CLICK HERE TO DEPOSIT PAYMENT NOW
- ` 2.47% approx. will be charged for each Transaction in case of Credit/Debit Card Payment for Tuition Fee and/or Hostel/Transport Fee
- ` 17 will be charged for each Transaction in case of Net Banking
- Bank Charges levied by Bank as per RBI instructions will be additionally paid by the students.
Demand Draft / Pay Order
- Option - I: Cash Deposit at Bank in University Account.
- Option- II: Cash Deposit at the University Campus.
- Option - III: Demand Draft / Pay Order
An applicant can submit the Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of the Lovely Faculty in which he/she has taken admission and payable at Jalandhar and must have applicant’s name, computer generated AID.
For example if a student has taken admission in B.Tech then the Demand Draft/Pay order in favour of “LOVELY FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES” payable at JALANDHAR.
The Demand Draft or Pay Order can be submitted personally at the University Campus or at designated Camp Offices of the University or can also be sent by post to the University at the following address:
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1),
Punjab (INDIA) - 144411
| Important Note in case of
- e- Transfer using
- Cash Deposit at Bank in
An Applicant shall follow the following process:
Step - I
Amount is to be deposited in the account number of the concerned Faculty of the University.
Step - II
After depositing the full/part payment in the bank, candidate shall provide the following information (Online Fee Payment Details as mentioned in the Online Fee Payment Details Slip) to the University.
Click here to view Fee Payment Details Slip
The information can be provided in any one or more of the following way:
- Preference - I Email the above information on the email address : email@example.com
- Preference - II : Convey telephonically on telephone number +91-1824-506100, +91-1824-444588