Why B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics with IBM?
To fulfil the growing requirement of data scientists in industry, this programme
has been offered in industrial tie-up with IBM. The key to transforming students into
industry ready professionals is to develop capabilities right from foundation level.
Students will have opportunity to interact with industry experts, who will teach courses
related to data analysis and will take up capstone projects based upon real world industry
problems. This is a uniquely designed programme in which learners get inputs from both the
eminent academicians and industry experts to gain skills in the latest emerging
technologies, latest software content and real-world industry experience.
Access to Pool of Resources
- Access to the courseware created by Industry leaders and experts
- Access to the self paced courses beyond academia
- Access to Guest Lectures delivered by Global experts
- Access to various digital badge and global certification program
- Access to subject matter experts in the campus
- Access to various platform and interaction for real time project developer
- Access to Learning track created to be an expert in all emerging technologies
IBM Enterprise Cloud based Software Lab
- Dedicated Lab at the university campus
- Individual access to Enterprise software through IBM cloud driven portal to
practice the concept from anywhere in the world
Repository of Resources
Subscription to various trending technologies, courses, resources and infrastructure
through IBM learning portal.
Earn Globally valid Digital Badges, Certificate and Industry Endorsed certification
from time to time.
Real Time Projects and Case Studies
Work on the real life projects and the case studies to apply the learning. The
projects are guided by highly skilled industry professionals.
Industry and Job Readiness
The program prepares you to be job ready and outshine across Industries. Proficiency
in data analytics and finding hidden patterns opens up number of career option like
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Chief Data Officer
- Application Architect
- Market Research Analyst
Industry tour to IBM research lab for an exposure to corporate work culture,
applicability of the application & technology in real world, interaction with
various Industry & practice Leaders, brief introduction to the ongoing projects,
group project development activities and Upcoming technology & project discussion.
Intensive Student Engagement program
- IBM Day : Multiple sessions, quiz, competitions and presentations. Created to
find the best talent by engaging students into a competitive environment
- Master Class - Live virtual master class offered on latest tools and
technologies by Industry leaders from IBM
- Project Development - Project mentor for a selective group of students to create
a realistic project using the resources available through the lab.
- Series of Session - Conducted to prepare you for the technologies beyond
committed content, each series leads you to earn a globally valid
certificate / certification and digitally recognized badge.
A series of challenging, brain scratching, problem solving competitions
hosted at National and international level
- Global Code
- Call for Code