India is a country where history, colours, cuisine and nature exhibit more diversity than nearly anywhere else in the world. Modern India is a shining example of robust economic growth in a democratic setting. The only way to begin to understand Asia`s and India`s influence in the global economy is to visit the region, meet its corporate executives and experience its long history and rich culture first-hand.
Lovely Professional University, India’s Best Private University offers the rich India Experience on a global platform through its unique Study India Programme (SIP). The programme has been designed for students studying abroad who are interested to visit and know about India. The programme is a combination of classroom sessions as well as outdoor visits. The programme is designed to be highly interactive which will also include excursions to some of the important sites beyond their touristic importance. The duration of the study tour may range from 15 to 20 days and the size of the batch may vary front 15 to 30 participants. The tour will cover major cities of India such as New Delhi, Chandigarh( Punjab), Amritsar(Punjab), Agra (Uttar Pradesh), etc or any other city as per the programme requirements.
Study India Programmes covers the following*:
- Visits to key corporate offices, industrial parks and historic sites
- One-on-one meetings with leading academicians and entrepreneurs
- Visits to places of cultural interest for experiencing rich Indian culture
- An experienced tour leader for guiding the participants
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Visa Assistance and government approvals
- Ground transportation in India
- Entry fee of monuments
- Cost of Food
Benefits of Study India Programme:
- Opportunity to experience the rich culture and hospitality of India
- Opportunity to know about various facets of India and generate interest on issues relating to India as well as people of India.
- Awareness about India’s changing demographic profile including growing proportion of youth, growing economy, advancements in innovation and technology in different areas
- Knowledge of Indian history, heritage and culture, current affairs, politics, society, economy, development, etc.
- First-hand experience on how fast-growing economics in developing countries provide opportunities for international businesses
- Exposure to the global cultural and business environment
- Opportunity to meet the leading academicians and entrepreneurs, and visit key corporate offices, industrial parks and historic sites
You can view details from the E-Brochure.
The International office can further customize the programme as per the need of the applicant. For more information of the programme, contact International Office. e-Brochure.
* Round trip to India is not covered