LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition
Hon’ble Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ visited Lovely Professional University (LPU) on 6th November, 2019 and distributed LPU’s Study Grant of Rs. 4.1 Crore to 295 meritorious students of the country. The focus of ‘LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition’ is to further establish its commitment towards rewarding deserving and meritorious students.
Lovely Professional University - LPU provides complimentary pick up to its new international students, interested students can avail this complimentary pick up facility by Login to the admission portal admission.lpu.in using their email ID and Password and fill up the arrival details at least one week before the date of arrival in India.
The facility is available from following Airports up to 20th July 2019: -
|Location||Airport Name||Distance from LPU||Travel time to campus by road (Approx.)|
|New Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport||370 KMs||7 Hours|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh Airport||175 KMs||3 Hours|
|Amritsar||Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International||70 KMs||2 Hours|
|Ludhiana||Ludhiana Airport||60 KMs||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Adampur||Adampur Civil Airport||35 KMs||45 Minutes|
Terms and Condition for availing complimentary pick up facility
- The Complimentary pick up is the additional facility provided by the university and students cannot claim it to take as their rights.
- Student has to fill the details on the application portal at least 1week before the date of arrival in India.
- The pickup facility would be provided in case students are coming in groups and in case of smaller groups, pickup may be denied. In such cases, the student would be informed within 72 hours of their arrival in India. In such cases students will have to arrange the transports themselves and approximate cost and option of travel can be checked from the Joining related FAQs. It is suggested that you should provide correct contact details on the form.
- Complimentary Pick up service facility is only for new students of July/ August 2019 Batch.
- In case of any person accompanying that will not be consider under the complimentary pick up service and has to bear the cost.
- In case of any family member is accompanying the student, the transport cost for that member has to be borne separately by the student.
- The pickup service will be in morning/ day time, book your tickets accordingly.
- In case of any delay/ schedule change / cancellation of flight, inform to the university at least 24 hours before your travel to India.
For any further inquiry, please contact: -
Division of International Affairs
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road,
Phagwara, Punjab (India) - 144411
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: - +91 9780005961, +91 9855322332