Why Big Data Analytics with IBM?
In a world, where there is growing demand for skilled IT professionals, the key to transforming today's students into industry ready professionals is to develop capabilities right from foundation level. To this effect, the IBM Career Education Program has created revolutionary changes in academia, rapidly building industry-ready software capabilities that organizations need today and tomorrow.
IBM Career Education Program helps learners gain skills in the latest emerging technologies and bring the latest software content, real-world industry experience, hands-on labs, and best practices to a unique education platform.
Access to Pool of Resources
- Access to the courseware created by Industry leaders and experts.
- Access to the self-paced courses beyond academia.
- Access to Guest Lectures delivered by Global experts.
- Access to various digital badge and certification program.
- Access to Learning track created to be an expert in all emerging technologies.
IBM Enterprise Cloud based Software Lab
- Dedicated Lab at the university campus.
- Individual access to Enterprise software through IBM cloud driven portal to practice the concept from anywhere in the world.
Repository of Resources
Subscription to various trending technologies, courses, resources and infrastructure through IBM learning portal.
Earn Globally valid Digital Badges, Certificate and Industry Endorsed certification from time to time.
Real Time Projects and Case Studies
Work on the real life projects and the case studies to apply the learning. The projects are guided by highly skilled industry professionals.
Industry and Job Readiness
The program prepares you to be job ready and outshine across Industries. Proficiency in data analytics and finding hidden patterns opens up number of career option like:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Chief Data Officer
- Application Architect
- Market Research Analyst
Industry tour to IBM research lab for an exposure to corporate work culture, applicability of the introduction to the on-going projects, group project development activities and Upcoming technology & project discussion.
Intensive Student Engagement program
- IBM Day: Multiple sessions, quiz, competitions and presentations. Created to find the best talent by engaging students into a competitive environment
- Master Class: Live virtual master class offered on latest tools and technologies by Industry leaders from IBM
- Project Development: Project mentor for a selective group of students to create a realistic project using the resources available through the lab.
- Series of Session: Conducted to prepare you for the technologies beyond committed content, each series leads you to earn a globally valid certificate / certification and digitally recognized badge.
A series of challenging, brain scratching, problem solving competitions hosted at National and International Level.
- Global Code
- Call for Code