LPUNEST Study Grant Result
LPUNEST Study Grant Result is declared. Click here to check result and claim your Study Grant. The qualified applicants have to complete their verification process by visiting University Campus. (as per reporting schedule). Information related to award ceremony and reporting schedule will be updated shortly.
How to apply for advance standing admission (Migration):
- Applicant will obtain the prospectus and fill the application form for admission.
- In addition to Application form for admission, student will also fill the “Application Form for Admission with advanced standing (Migration from other University / Institute)”
- Along with the above said forms, student will attach the following documents:
- Certificates of result of examination and DMC (Detailed Mark Certificate) with results.
- Detailed Syllabi of all the courses/ subjects studied till date in the current programme.
- The migration certificate from the head of present Institute / the University from which he is migrating. Migration.
- Certificate may be submitted later on also after the migration has been approved by the equivalence committee.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the present Institution from which he is migrating to the fact that no disciplinary action has been taken or pending against the student.
- All the documents as prescribed to be submitted for admission to the programme in which migration is sought.
- The student will submit the above documents to Division of Admissions at the University Campus, Phagwara (Punjab).
- The dealing official will verify the details entered by applicant in various forms and verify the certificates from originals.
- The application form along with the advanced standing form and all relevant documents will be forwarded to Division of Academic Affairs for equivalence and mapping of curriculum. Equivalence and approval process may take 6 to 10 working days.
- After the grant of approval from the competent authority of the University, applicant will be required to deposit the fee and other prescribed charges.
- Migration cannot be claimed as a matter of right and may be refused by the University without assigning any reason.
- Condition of 'Promotion to Next year' and such other conditions, rules etc. as prescribed by the University will be applicable to the migrated student.
- No relaxation in examination rules of this University shall be permitted to migrated students.
- Conditions, if any, imposed by any regulatory body for migration purpose, shall also be applicable.
Admission with Advanced Standing (Migration from other Institutes/Universities)
- The advanced standing is allowed only in case applicant is presently studying in an Institute / University/College/Board/Council recognized by the concerned regulatory/apex body like UGC etc.
- The admission with advanced standing of an applicant from other University shall not be permitted unless the qualifying examination passed by the applicant has been recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examination of the University and he fulfils the minimum qualification and other requirements laid down for admission to the Programme to which he seeks migration in the University.
- Advanced standing in a Programme shall be allowed subject to the availability of the seats in that Programme.
- An applicant who has backlog/compartment/reappear in any subject may not be considered by the University for admission with advanced standing.
- Application for Admission with advance standing may not be considered for Programmes with Dual Degree/Integrated/Honours/ International Exposure / Credit Transfer.
- For admission with Advanced Standing, the academic contents of the Programme in respect of the syllabus of previous years should not be materially different. The similarity/ equivalence of the syllabus will be decided by the Equivalence Committee constituted by this University. The Equivalence Committee may reject the admission with advanced standing or recommend the admission with advanced standing with or without conditions as deemed fit.
- Explanation: An advance-standing student, at the time of equivalence processing (mapping of curricula), may be given waivers in some courses/ subjects and/or accumulate backlog courses/ subjects which he would be required to register in and pass for meeting the minimum requirements for the award of degree / diploma.
- For admission with advanced standing applicant must be from regular mode of education.
- Processing fee of Rs 2,000/- to be deposited along with “Application Form for Admission with advanced standing (Migration from other University / Institute)”.
- In case the admission with advance standing is approved applicant will be required to pay
- Migration fee of 3,000/-
- The fee of current academic term
- In case the Equivalence Committee approves the advanced standing with condition of passing one or more backlog courses/ subjects, the prescribed fees for that purpose shall also be paid by student in addition to the fees as mentioned above. However in case certain courses are waived off, no relaxation in fee for such waived off courses will be applicable.
- The processing fee is non-refundable in all the cases, even if the admission with advanced standing of the student is not allowed by the University or the student changes his mind after applying for the same.
- Scholarship is not applicable for migrating students.