LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition
LPU launched LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition to augment the same spirit of previous Editions of LPUNEST Study Grant i.e. ‘1st and 2nd Edition’. LPU has provided study grant worth Rs.8+ Crore to deserving students. Students can get a Study Grant of upto Rs. 1 lac to study at premier education institutions like IITs/ NITs/ NLUs/ IHMs/ NIDs/ IITs( DoD/ IDC)/ IIITDM/ NIFTs OR Scholarship upto Rs.6 Lac on taking admission in LPU, by qualifying LPUNEST-2021.
LPU has introduced graduate and post graduate Integrated Programmes (saving 1 year of academic engagement and fee) after 10+2 in the field of Engineering, Management, Arts, Sciences, Law, Commerce and Economics.
These programmes have been developed as per the UGC Notification No. F. 5-1/2013(CPP-II) published in the Gazette of Govt. of India on July 5, 2014.
The highlights of such programmes include:
- An integrated programme ensures a better comprehension of your chosen subject of study from a multi-dimensional perspective.
- You get an assured fee structure and continuing scholarship (i.e. fee applicable for higher degree is same as in the year of admission in lower degree. Also, scholarship awarded initially will continue till completion of programme subject to the terms and conditions of Fee and Scholarship mentioned in the Prospectus 2018
- Integrated degree will be awarded on completion of the programme.
- It saves one year, in turn saving fee for that one year.
- Your association with the same environment (Department, Faculty, Library, Labs, and Policies) helps you in hassle free upward movement.