- Ph.D. Aspirants can search Reporting and Induction details by registration number only .
- To know the Reporting and Induction exact details, students can search by registration number or by programme name.
- The provisional Registration No. will be generated 8 hours after taking the admission i.e. making the initial payment.
- The first day of Induction or start/commencement of classes, whichever is earlier, shall be considered as the start of the session for the concerned programmes.
- Students are advised to follow the prescribed timeline schedule.
- For MBA Programmes, Pre Term Classes (compulsory) will be held on 7th to 11th August 2023.
- Special On Campus Freshmen Induction 2023 for Lateral Entry Students on 27-July 2023. Click to Know Details
Induction Schedule: To ensure a smooth start to your university journey, we have divided the induction activities into three parts:
- Induction on July 10, 2023, for students reporting on or before July 10, 2023
- Induction on July 26, 2023, for students reporting on or before July 26, 2023
- Induction on September 1, 2023, for students reporting on or after July 24, 2023
Note: The six-day induction schedule is applicable to both national and international students. Attendance at the scheduled induction sessions is mandatory for all students.Click here to know more.
Please mark these dates on your calendar and plan to attend the induction session corresponding to your arrival.