As you reach the university, please report at Baldev Raj Mittal Unipolis.
- Students can reach the university campus directly by public conveyance or their own conveyance.
- Students can also reach designated pick-up points (7 am to 9 pm) to board university buses to reach the university campus. You can find the pick-up points here
Click here for Bus Schedule
On reaching the university main gate, you can approach the help desk at Baldev Raj Mittal Unipolis for Registration/ Reporting and then follow the following steps:
Step 1: At Baldev Raj Mittal Unipolis
- Mark your attendance
- Receive the Welcome Kit. This kit will contain important documents such as the Induction schedule etc. required during the induction
- Wait for your turn as per the coupon code mentioned on the Induction Sheet.
- If not done before, get your photograph clicked and fingers scanned. After two days, collect your ID card from Block 29.
- Submit your pending documents and get them verified with the originals.
- Deposit pending fee, if any.
- Avail Residential Facility/ Mess/ Transport/ Laundry etc. (if required).
Step 2: Occupy your Hostel Room (if you have not availed the hostel facility, then move to Step 3)
- Meet your hostel warden and get your allocated hostel room
- Get Confirmation ID and signature of Hostel Warden on the Induction Sheet
Note: Queries related to Education Loan, Bank account opening etc. will be handled at Block 29 and Block 30.
Step 3: Freshmen Induction and Start of Classes
- Attend Induction and classes as per the schedule mentioned on your Induction Sheet.