As an internationally connected university, we not only offer semester exchange programs but also a number of planned transfer and articulation pathways for students who wish to complete their studies elsewhere in the world. LPU articulation partners comprise highly ranked and globally well-known universities in countries such as Canada, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, France and many other countries in Europe.
These programs are specifically very relevant to those who have a foreign degree in mind but often, financial constraints and other concerns of the family to go abroad at such a young age have put the coveted dream on hold.
The International transfer is done through very careful mapping of courses so that credits earned at LPU can be transferred to the host University. LPU gets the international transfer to assure that courses completed at LPU will not have to be repeated at the Partnering University accepting the transferred student. In such a case student gets the final degree from the Partner University.
Some of the key features of this program include:
- The International transfer is done through very careful mapping of courses such that the credits earned at LPU can be transferred to the partner/receiving International University.
- The student begins his/her studies at the LPU and completes the final degree from partner/receiving University.
- Upon successful fulfilment of degree requirement as mandated by the partner/receiving University, the student will be awarded degree by the host international University.
- With articulation agreements with the Universities from around the globe and with this number increasing each year, LPU offers a wide range of Universities in foreign countries to the students to choose from.
- Division of International Affairs (DIA) will be dedicatedly assisting and advising the prospective students of this program in completion of various requirements and to ensure seamless academic transfer to partner/receiving University.