“Knowledge Brainstorm” (KBS), conducted under Transforming Education Awards for school students of North Eastern states, has proved to be the most preferred aptitude test for the young minds. KBS has been designed to examine the general skills, critical thinking, analytical skills, and intellectual promise of school students.
To be a premier academic institution, recognized internationally for its contribution to industry & society, through excellence in teaching-learning, research & training, internationalization, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- To transform education through academic rigour, practical orientation and outcome based teaching.
- To develop a relationship of cooperation between industry and academia.
- To undertake impactful research addressing local, national and global challenges.
- To prepare graduates to be lifelong learners with
strong analytical and leadership skills.
- To develop global professionals & entrepreneurs with innovative spirit, tolerance and desire to make a difference to the society.