To award outstanding achievement and to attract students of the highest calibre from around the world, the University offers a number of international scholarships. The scholarship is applicable on the tuition fee only. Details of the scholarships are as follows.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (January intake 2016-17)
|Scholarship being offered||Last date to apply with scholarship||Condition (if any)|
|30% flat scholarship on tuition fee|| 31st December, 2016
(subject to availability of scholarship seats)
|An applicant has to deposit/transfer first semester tuition fee before 5th January, 2017|
Terms and Condition for the Scholarship
- Grant of Scholarship is subject to verification and authentication of the information, certificates and other documents as required by the University.
- Percentage in the Qualifying examination represents percentage of aggregate marks and for the purpose of calculation of aggregate marks, in addition to the marks obtained in the subjects considered essential by awarding board / university for passing the examination, marks obtained in other subject(s) as and if prescribed under the respective eligibility criteria of LPU will also be taken into account. If student is not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the criteria mentioned above, then all the subjects registered for the purpose of qualifying exam may be considered for calculating aggregate marks for Admissions only not for the purpose of scholarship.
- Unless otherwise specifically decided by the University, Scholarship can be opted at the time of filing application for admission but not after the last date of Admissions for the concerned programme. In case student has not opted for Scholarship within the stipulated time period claim for the Scholarship cannot be made at later stage.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for Scholarship scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of LPU, then he / she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- In addition to LPU Scholarship,, If a student gets scholarship from a Government / NGO / any other organization, then LPU Scholarship will be restricted to amount obtained by subtracting scholarship received from Government / NGO / any other organization from total applicable fees (including charges for Residential/ Transport/Food Facility, If any subject to maximum for a year for Non-AC three seater residential facility).
- If a student earlier admitted for a programme under scholarship scheme, later on applies for programme transfer; he will not be entitled for the scholarship for the changed programme in case last date of Scholarship scheme, for that changed programme, is expired.
- Scholarship scheme is applicable only on annual Tuition fee as prescribed in International Booklet 2016 and Prospectus 2016 and does not include fee for various other requirements / facilities like Backlog / re-appear / Make up fee etc.