Shree Pranab Mukherjee, Former President of India, gave away LPU’s "Transforming Education Awards 2017", at his residence on 31st January 2018. This one of its kind initiative of Lovely Professional University aimed to honour inspiring teachers , schools, and students from across India for their dedicated life changing initiatives in the field of education.
A dual degree offers many distinct academic, professional, cost and time benefits, making it possible for students to diversify or specialise depending upon their desire.
In other words, you could build a career in either field or you could use your interdisciplinary knowledge and insight to create a niche career path for yourself.
Highlights of the programmes include:
- Assured fee structure i.e. fee for higher degree will be
- same as in the year of admissions in lower degree/diploma without scholarship
- Same as in the year of getting promoted to higher degree with scholarship
- Two degrees/diplomas, each with separate CGPAs, will be awarded separately. Each degree will be recognised as separate and equivalent to the corresponding degree.
- You have two options in hand:
- To exit on completion of the lower degree
- Continue doing higher degree. (You will be asked in the final or penultimate year of lower degree/diploma to exercise your option)
- A dual degree aims for a better comprehension of your chosen subject of study. It may combine more than one subject, mostly in a horizontal spread, without compromising on intensity of the course and the credits.
- Your continued association with the environment (Department, Faculty, Library, Labs, and Policies) requires no relocation and readjustments.