The fees can be paid by one of the following modes:
- Student can make the online bank transfer for which Bank
Account Details for Fees Transfer (in USD) are as under
Bank Account Details for Fees Transfer (in USD) are as
Intermediary Bank: Bank of New York, New York
SWIFT Code: IRVTUS3NXXX
Beneficiary Bank in India: Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Account No: 7111335557
SWIFT Code: KKBKINBBCPC
Ultimate Beneficiary Account No.: 155010100288279
Account Name: Lovely Professional University
- Banker Demand Draft in the name of “Lovely Professional
University”, Payable at Jalandhar, India. Applicant’s name,
Application No.(if any), Name of Faculty, Programme applied
for and Programme Code should be mentioned on the back
side of Draft
- Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card– By using application no.
generated during online submission of Application form(s), the
fee may be paid through University website (under the head
A d m i s s i o n i . e . h t t p : / / w w w. l p u . i n / a d m i s s i o n s /
admissions.php) using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- In case any Processing fee or other charges are levied by the
bank/agency for the completion of transaction at the
source/intermediate side then those charges will have to be
borne by the student. The University will credit only the amount
that the University has credited in its accounts.
- Student, in their own interest, should retain the proof of the
payment transfer with them and they may have to produce the
proof while joining the University.
- Any excess amount transferred in the university account will
not be refunded at any cost and will be adjusted in the
subsequent term/year fee. Under any circumstances if the
university decide to refund the excess money as a special case
then it will be refunded at the rate per USD at which the money
is realized in its account with a deduction of 4%.
Information related to Fees
- All the international applicants have to pay the fees in US
Dollars only, except for the nationals from Bhutan,
Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Maldives who can pay in
- All international applicants have to pay the complete one year
fees - annually (Semester wise payment option is not available
to the international applicants except Bhutan, Bangladesh,Nepal, Sri Lanka and Maldives).
- Fee for the successive year(s) fee will be payable before the
end of teaching of preceding year.
- T h e f e e s & c o m p o n e n t s m e n t i o n e d i n t h e o f f e r
letter/acceptance letter may not be error free thus for the most
updated information please visit the university website or
please contact the admission office of the university at
Provisional Registration Fees:
Provisional registration for admission and Residential/Food facility
(if opted) will be made on the receipt of the provisional fees (as
mentioned in the offer letter).
Amount payable for provisional registration
- For all International applicants except nationals of Bhutan,
Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Maldives -USD 500/-
- For all International applicants of Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal,
Sri Lanka and Maldives - INR 20,000/-
- For Residential facility (with Laundry) for all international
applicants except nationals of Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri
Lanka and Maldives - USD 500/-
- For Residential facility (with Laundry) for international
applicants of Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and
Maldives - INR 10,000/-
- In case the applicant is admitted, joins and continues the
programme and avails the Residential/Food facility (if opted),
the amount paid for provisional registration, as above, will be
adjusted towards the payment of first year Tuition Fee and first
year Residential/Food facility Fee (as applicable).
- Full payment (optional)- Applicants, if desire, may deposit the
full payment of first year Tuition Fee and first year
Residential/Food facility Fee (if applicable) at the time of
submission of application form(s)
- Payment for successive year(s) as well can be paid only in USD
through bank transfer by all International students except for
the nationals from Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and
Maldives who can pay in Indian Rupees.
- While transferring money to University account it is the
responsibility of student to ensure that bank mention all
remittence details including student’s name, registration no.
and country. In the absence of this detail money may not be
credited on time and may result in loss of attendance, fines
and extra cost for which student will be responsible. Also
student must ensure to submit the payment transfer proof to
accounts department on time.