||Lovely Professional University is recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
|One of the most significant factors in one's education is the quality of instructors.
- As an exceptional university, LPU's academic environment is shaped by its teachers, whose dedicated focus on teaching challenges and inspires the students.
- LPU believes in recruiting the best teachers for perfect academic delivery.
- LPU has a diverse teaching community with varied cultural backgrounds from 28 different states and 26 different countries.
- Many of our teachers are selected from the best institutes across India like the IITs and the IIITs.
- Teachers of LPU stay on the leading-edge of their respective fields through scholarship and research, professional development opportunities and industrial experience.
- They bring their passion and enthusiasm for teaching into the classroom providing an intimate, interactive, personalized approach to learning.
- They are cutting edge researchers and experts keeping the students updated with the latest global thinking and development.
- The University encourages and provides active support to its teaching community to conduct research, publish textbooks and undertake projects and also sponsoring them to national and international conferences and workshops.
- Several Professional Development Programmes (FDPs) are organized at the University level throughout the year to equip our educators with the best and the latest.
- Special guest-speakers are invited for these development programmes. The senior functionaries of the University also conduct these sessions.
What sets our educators apart from all others is that:
- Teachers in LPU are easily approachable and available for individual consultation and problem-solving.
- Relevant and real: They bring extensive real world experience to the classroom rather than just delivering facts. They are tireless educators, curious about how the things that they teach in the classroom, work in the real world and how it can work better.
List of Faculty Development Program Sessions
- Learning Management System / University Management System
- Paper setting guidelines
- Examination system and processes
- Classroom management
- Tutoring/ home assignments and term papers.
- Academic honesty and conduct
- Assessing resource material
- Lab teaching
- Lecture delivery
- Entrepreneurship development and projects
- Communication skills