UGC Recognition and Other Approvals
LPU is duly recognized by UGC and other Apex Bodies and has memberships and accreditations of various national and International bodies and associations.
- The Physiotherapy clinic at LPU campus offers effective rehabilitative treatment to the patients from within and outside the University
- This clinic is fully equipped with latest high quality electro diagnostic and electrotherapeutic modalities in specialized labs (Orthopaedics and Sports Rehab, Neurological Rehab and, Cardiopulmonary Rehab and Paediatrics Rehab labs).
- The treatment is offered for common problems like:
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Slipped Disk
- Cervical and Lumbar Spondylitis
- Sports Injuries and many more
- Highly skilled, qualified and experienced physiotherapists provide an accurate diagnosis and efficient and effective treatment for a whole range of physical problems and sports injuries.
- The treatment is done with a caring ambience using highly advanced equipment and at a very nominal fee.
- Transport facility is provided to all the patients coming for regular therapy.
- TThe Physiotherapy Clinic also helps to provide hands on exposure to the under graduate and post graduate students in fields like Ortho, Neuro, Pediatrics and Respiratory to enhance their clinical knowledge and skills and application of intervention techniques.
- The University runs a free physiotherapy clinic at Phagwara as well, where the University students and teachers are actively involved in treating patients who are unable to bear the expenses of costly hospital treatment.
- As an initiative to bring the benefits of physiotherapy closer to the general masses, LPU organizes regular physiotherapy camps in the University and adjoining areas to disseminate the information about physiotherapy and provide medical services. This venture is a part of the University's community outreach programme.
- This clinic is first of its kind in Northern India and is a specialized centre of excellence in physiotherapy and rehabilitation.