The Campus Hospital provides health care to students, staff, their dependents and the community within the University Campus — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hospital right on the Campus.
- Run and managed under the guidance of qualified and experienced doctors.
- Backed by modern diagnostic centres.
- Staffed with Resident Medical Officers (RMOs), Specialists, Physicians,
Assistants, Medical Lab Technologists, Nurses, Dieticians, Counsellors and a Psychologist.
- Fully-equipped with dedicated ambulance facility.
The Campus Hospital is
- Run and managed under the guidance of qualified and experienced doctors
- Supported by multidisciplinary staff comprising of resident medical officers (RMOs), specialists, physician, assistants, medical lab technologists, nurses, dietician, psychologists, physical therapists, health educators, and administrative and technical personnel.
- Backed by a modern diagnostic centre.
- Fully-equipped with dedicated ambulances to facilitate swift medical service in case of any emergency.
- 24 X 7 Health Services
- 24 X 7 Emergency Services
- Medical Consultation and Day Care Admission
- Medical Lab Investigations(Blood, Urine, etc.)
- Confidential counselling services
- Free ambulance service for shifting emergencies within or outside the campus
- Pharmacy for dispensing of medicines at discounted prices
- Clinical laboratory for various investigations
- First Aid service
- Minor surgical procedures (stitches, dressing)
- ENT and Dental Consultation
- Treatment of general disorders
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitative treatments
- Medical referrals for specialized services
- Drugs/Alcohol abuse tests
||Campus Hospital, Block 8
||24 X 7
|24 Hours Helpline/ Ambulance
|Contact in Case of Medical Emergencies Only