Interview Schedule Administration
||Discipline / Subject
||Medical Officer or Resident Medical Officer (Male/Female)
||MBBS with minimum 2 years experience
||April 27, 2016
||May 4, 2016
||May 11, 2016
Designation/Post: Strategic Marketing Manager
- You will be responsible for the management and growth of one of the biggest E-Commerce site.
- Devise, develop and implement an appropriate marketing and development strategy in order to deliver a customer-orientated and cost-effective route to acquire new customers and retain older ones.
- Analyse, review, recommend and build strategic and tactical processes to drive business profitability by improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margins.
- Provides insight on e-commerce business to top management for inclusion in overall business plan
- Stays abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organisation and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Identify new areas of E-Commerce opportunity beyond current organisational thinking.
- MBA from a recognized B -School
Rs.15,000 and above based on skills and experience
The job role would primarily involve:-
- Suggesting products, explaining how products work, how to use the products and most importantly share expert knowledge about the products.
- Discuss beauty regimens with the customers in order to understand their skin, hair and make-up concerns and offer them appropriate product solutions. Looking for someone who is friendly, good with people and who has a general interest or passion for the beauty industry.
- Should have a Degree/Diploma in Cosmetology or Degree/Diploma in Hair and Beauty.
- The skills, abilities and aptitudes of the candidate must include but not limited to:
- Good communication and consultation skills.
- Understanding of the effects of various beauty products
- Recommending product regimens to customers
- Sound Knowledge of skin and hair Physiology
Designation/Post:- Ayurveda Expert
Rs. 25,000/- pm
Expert advice to be provided to the customers regarding the health and wellness products on www.LovelyLifestyle.com.In addition to this, attend to general customer enquiries regarding specific products and their ingredients.
- BAMS (Ayurveda) + MBA (Preferred).
- Knowledge of Organic and Natural Products such as Organic Shampoos, Facial Care products etc will be helpful.
Designation/Post:- Graphic Designer
Rs. 18,000/- pm
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, HTML5
- Theme Development
- HTML/CSS modification
- Newsletters coding
- Basic skills required for Graphic Designing with knowledge of coding
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Designing and knowledge of HTML Coding
Designation/Post:- SEO / PPC Specialist
Rs. 20,000/- pm
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor SEO results on an on-going basis and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modelling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Certification in SEO / PPC.
Designation/Post: UI/ UX Designer
Rs. 25,000 and above.
- A creative and knowledgeable UI/UX Web designer with hands on experience in designing mobile and web applications, capable of producing stunning, super intuitive, modern designed E-Commerce web and M-shopping interfaces.
- Creating Proof-Of-Concept in HTML /CSS / jQuery
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw
- W3C Validation of HTML/CSS
- Degree in Graphic Designing or equivalent.
- Technologies know-how like Web Technologies, ecommerce, UI / UX, Adobe Photoshop, UX Design, UI Design, Mobile Application Testing, iOS apps, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Mobile Apps, Cloud Apps, W3C, HTML, CSS
- Certain level of experience in E-commerce is required.
Designation/Post: Senior PHP/OpenCart/Magento Programmer
Rs. 30,000 and above
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and enhance existing applications in the platform and also build new modules.
- Follow industry best practices for development of E-commerce sites and backend.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experienced candidates in E-Commerce will be preferred.