LPU’s "Transforming Education Awards" aims to honour top 100 schools, inspiring teachers and participating students with teaching grants, cash prizes and other incentives worth Rs. 60 lakh. Through this portal, students can acknowledge the dedicated efforts of their teachers and schools in making unique and profound impact on their lives.
India is the ORIGINATOR of:
- WORLD’S FIRST EVER UNIVERSITIES - TAKSHILA, NALANDA & KANCHIPURAM
- ZERO (Numerical digit)
- DECIMAL SYSTEM
- AYURVEDA (earliest school of medicine known to mankind)
Emerging Hub of Education:
INDIA has the Second Largest Education System in the World with:
- Affordable education
- Wide choice of programmes
- World-class institutions and faculty
- International exposure
- Friendly environment
- Focusing on the new knowledge economy
Globally Recognized Degree
- The Indian Degrees are recognized all across the world for their quality, which is achieved through University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Gracious culture and elevated traditions
- Exceptional morals are blended with traditional learning.
- Academic achievements are coupled with moral ethical enrichment of a student’s personality.
Ample Job Opportunities:
- India is world’s second largest market is propelling career graphs of many global managers and professionals.
- India is generating attractive employment opportunities for the learned and the qualified
- Provides large avenues for professional learning and brisk career growth
Amicable and Safe set ups:
- Friendly and cooperative environment for the fellow students from foreign lands.
- Safe and crime-free in comparison to popular destinations in the developed world.