India is the ORIGINATOR of:
- WORLD’S FIRST EVER UNIVERSITIES - TAKSHILA, NALANDA & KANCHIPURAM
- ZERO (Numerical digit)
- DECIMAL SYSTEM
- AYURVEDA (earliest school of medicine known to mankind)
Emerging Hub of Education:
INDIA has the Second Largest Education System in the World with:
- Affordable education
- Wide choice of programmes
- World-class institutions and faculty
- International exposure
- Friendly environment
- Focusing on the new knowledge economy
Globally Recognized Degree
- The Indian Degrees are recognized all across the world for their quality, which is achieved through University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Gracious culture and elevated traditions
- Exceptional morals are blended with traditional learning.
- Academic achievements are coupled with moral ethical enrichment of a student’s personality.
Ample Job Opportunities:
- India is world’s second largest market is propelling career graphs of many global managers and professionals.
- India is generating attractive employment opportunities for the learned and the qualified
- Provides large avenues for professional learning and brisk career growth
Amicable and Safe set ups:
- Friendly and cooperative environment for the fellow students from foreign lands.
- Safe and crime-free in comparison to popular destinations in the developed world.