Information Related to Application Process
- Applicants in their own interest must read and understand all the information published in this International Booklet 2016, Prospectus 2016, the university website www.lpu.in (under the head Admission i .e. http://www.lpu.in/admissions/admissions.php), and otherwise published by the University from time to time.
- The International Booklet 2016 is provided free of cost and can be procured on request from the Admission Office at the University Campus, Phagwara (Punjab, India) or from the designated camp offices/representative office of the University or such other places as specified by the University or can be downloaded from the university website (under the head Admission i.e. http://www.lpu.in/ admissions/admissions.php).
- The eligibility criteria for international applicants for all programmes published in International Booklet 2016 is Pass in the qualifying examination and having studied such courses as prescribed by this university on its website www.lpu.in (under the head Admission i.e. http://www.lpu.in/admissions/ admissions.php).
- For programmes not published in International Booklet 2016 but specified on the university website www.lpu.in (under the head Admission i.e. http://www.lpu.in/admissions/ admissions.php) eligibility criteria is same as per Indian Applicants for International applicants.
- For Admission of international student to Ph.D and M. Phil programme, the eligibility criteria is Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks and fulfilment of any other eligibility criteria prescribed by the University.
- Issue of offer letter (conditional or unconditional) or any information or guidance or facilitation given by the university should not be construed as confirmation of admission or access to any facility of university.
- The university reserves the right to add, withdraw or change at any time, without any notice, information contained herein or otherwise published or announced by the university as well as any provision or facility as and if deem necessary, No responsibility will be accepted by the university for hardship or expenses incurred by the applicant or any person(s) on this account, no matter how they are caused.
- In case of any dispute or any matter concerning the university, whether covered herein or not, or interpretation of any content herein, the decision of competent authority of the university shall be final and binding on all concerned and thereafter the courts at Kapurthala (Punjab, India) only shall have jurisdiction for unsolved disputes.
- For the purpose of equivalency of the qualifying exam, the qualifications as recognized by AIU are considered. For qualification not recognized by AIU, equivalency proof has to be provided by the applicant from the Indian High Commission/Consulate in their respective country or other concerned statutory body as applicable.