- Live Projects & Consultancy: Students have opportunity to do class assignments or get associated in consultancy projects with faculty in companies like Next Care, Mind Clinic, Videocon, Coca Cola, Aircel, Idea, UTI, Bigbazzar etc. Application oriented assignments and projects based upon databases like CAPITALINE, online library database EBSCO are undertaken to sharpen research and analytical skills.
- Industry delivered certifications: Opportunity for pursuing industry delivered certificate like Six Sigma Green Belt, Digital Marketing, Financial Modeling, NCFM etc to make students industry ready and to enhance employability. The university has tie-up with National Stock Exchange (NSE) for NCCMP (NSE Certified Capital Market Professional) module.
- Learning through Simulation: Students get an opportunity to apply the learning of the courses through online simulation (Market Place) game. Students run a company in head-to-head competition against companies managed by other students in which they undertake 8 to 10 rounds of decisions and get to understand the impact of decisions on the company's profitability. This provides a truly powerful integrative experience including all functional areas that pushes students directly into an active, hands-on managerial role.
- Workshop courses: In addition to the regular course work, specially designed workshop courses like Workshop on Simulation, Digital Marketing, Business Analysis, Advertising, Critical Thinking, Leadership, Stock Market Operations, excel modeling etc. are offered to promote practical implication of various courses which train students for industry.
- Pedagogy: Emphasis on case studies and Case based teaching to develop skills in analytical thinking and reflective judgment by reading and discussing complex, real-life scenarios. Apart from this emphasis is laid on teaching through use of experiential activities, seminars, business games, role plays, Presentations etc.
- Community Development Project: Opportunity to work on community development projects on social issues like women empowerment, rural employment, support to mentally retarded children & leprosy patients and many more to cultivate a sence of social responsibility. Around 30 projects were carried out by students in year 2011-2012.
- Faculty Development Programs: The Discipline of management integrates technology in teaching and learning through faculty development programs for existing and future faculty and makes pivotal investment for integrating technology in higher education.FDP workshops are delivered by experienced wizards from academics and Industry.
- Close Interface with the Corporate World: Regular Industry Interaction is ensured through guest lectures, Industrial visit and live industry projects etc.
- Faculty: Highly experienced faculty, mostly with industry exposure and engaged in consultancy, research and publication to add immense value to the academic life.