LPU provides a wide range of opportunities for students and faculty for exposure around the world. The University is committed to making international experiences as an indispensable part, through study abroad programmes, international visits, or other initiatives.
International opportunities at LPU engage students, faculty and alumni in five key goals:
Provide International Experiences
LPU’s Study Abroad programmes provide opportunities to students to have the international study exposure under the framework of a different educational system abroad. It enables them to acquire academic credits in LPU’s partner university abroad, acquire knowledge of foreign language, gain practical experience and helps in Resume Building for global careers
Encourage International Service
The University has arranged an extensive ‘Global Entrepreneurs Programme’ in collaboration with US based Non Profit International Organization, AIESEC, to provide its students with a unique combination of multi-cultural entrepreneurial, social and leadership experience. Under this program, the students get an opportunity to go and work abroad on a host of social issues ranging from Entrepreneurship, Business Models on sustainability, Development Studies, Human Rights for ethnic groups, Cultural Education, Youth Education, Environment, HIV/AIDS etc. Also the University is looking forward to providing more such opportunities to its students in future.
- LPU provides a Professional Learning Environment that acts as a catalyst for the exponential growth of students’ academic skills as well as extracurricular abilities.
Partner with Institutions around the Globe:
LPU has a strong internationalization strategy where LPU wants to be regarded as a university with a global perspective. The University develops Partnerships and Tie- ups in both academic and non-academic areas with world class foreign universities and institutes across the globe for:
- Developing collaborative research and education programmes
- Developing exchange and study abroad programmes for students, staff and faculty
- Sharing new technologies and new methods of management through extension and other programmes
- Seeking funding opportunities for joint activities which provide mutual benefits to each institution's teaching, research and outreach programmes
- Developing mutual linguistic enhancement programmes
- Organizing of symposia, seminars, conferences and other such events for the dissemination of joint project
Support International Students, Staff and Interns
LPU boasts a diverse community with students, staff and interns from 26 different countries. The University provides a cosmopolitan community promoting an inclusive behavior and activities where cultural differences are acknowledged, explored and appreciated. Also the University provides specialist support and a single window service facility to all its international students, staff and interns through the International Office.
Engage International Alumni
LPU’s International Alumni network connects LPU graduates to the University and each other all around the world. Alumni provide a vital link for each other’s personal and professional growth as well as play a vital role in fostering the growth and progress of the University.